Affirmations: What are They And How Do They Work?
Affirmations are positive statements or declarations that can help change the way you think and feel about yourself.
Some examples of affirmations for positivity include:
• “I am capable and strong.”
• “I am surrounded by love and support.”
• “I choose to focus on the good in my life.”
• “I am grateful for all that I have.”
• “I trust in my ability to overcome challenges.”
• “I am deserving of happiness and success.”
It’s important to note that affirmations may not work for everyone, and it may take some time to see the effects. But it’s a good idea to try out different affirmations and use the ones that resonate with you daily. Repeat them to yourself regularly, ideally in the morning and evening for best results. You just may be surprised by the changes and the results you receive once you make these affirmations a positive, regular part of your daily routine.